Welcome from the owners Helen Archer and Sarah Whitman
About New Forest Child Care.
We are a Community Interest Company (CIC) which is a not for Profit Organisation, all monies are invested back into the Company to increase our training, purchase new equipment and toys and play experiences that we can offer the children without having to pass the costs onto parents, such as Cricket & Tennis coaches, Bouncy Castle fun days in the School Holidays, Visits from Guide Dogs for the Blind, Hampshire Ambulance and Hampshire Fire & Rescue.
Helen Archer & Sarah Whitman – Directors
Emma Flaherty – Operations Director
Directs and coordinates the internal structure of our organisation based on our company policies, goals, and objectives to ensure an efficient working environment and that the needs of the children, parents/guardians and the company are consistently met.
Emma works with managers and staff to ensure everything runs smoothly and in accordance with Ofsted guidelines.
- Ensuring financial targets and other policies and procedures are met/adhered to in all clubs
- Reviewing/Auditing working practices to ascertain if it is successful and if not, devise an alternative, using reflective practice
- Keeping employees motivated and organising appropriate training
- Ensuring the business operates within the company’s mission statement
- Investigating customer satisfaction and reporting any issues
- Reviewing and approving equipment/resource needs
- Getting to make a real difference to a club
- Coming up with solutions to problems and having the power to implement them
- Oversees daily activity of the teams in each club
- Promotes and enforces safety in the workplace
- Executes plans designed to meet company goals by changing policies and coaching employees
- Reports into Company Directors