Welcome from the owners Helen Archer and Sarah Whitman
About New Forest Child Care.
We are a Community Interest Company (CIC) which is a not for Profit Organisation, all monies are invested back into the Company to increase our training, purchase new equipment and toys and play experiences that we can offer the children without having to pass the costs onto parents, such as Cricket & Tennis coaches, Bouncy Castle fun days in the School Holidays, Visits from Guide Dogs for the Blind, Hampshire Ambulance and Hampshire Fire & Rescue.
Helen Archer & Sarah Whitman – Directors
Emma Flaherty – Operations Director
Directs and coordinates the internal structure of our organisation based on our company policies, goals, and objectives to ensure an efficient working environment and that the needs of the children, parents/guardians and the company are consistently met.
Emma works with managers and staff to ensure everything runs smoothly and in accordance with Ofsted guidelines.
- Ensuring financial targets and other policies and procedures are met/adhered to in all clubs
- Reviewing/Auditing working practices to ascertain if it is successful and if not, devise an alternative, using reflective practice
- Keeping employees motivated and organising appropriate training
- Ensuring the business operates within the company’s mission statement
- Investigating customer satisfaction and reporting any issues
- Reviewing and approving equipment/resource needs
- Getting to make a real difference to a club
- Coming up with solutions to problems and having the power to implement them
- Oversees daily activity of the teams in each club
- Promotes and enforces safety in the workplace
- Executes plans designed to meet company goals by changing policies and coaching employees
- Reports into Company Directors
Diana Gambriel – Area Manager Waterside
Emma Hodkin – Area Manager New Forest
They are responsible for ensuring that Club Managers and their staff keep clubs to the highest possible standards, being well organised and meeting the needs of the children at all times and that all Company policies, procedures, and Ofsted regulations are followed. This will also include audits to ensure clubs grow and are marketed to the local community and offer a safe and stimulating environment.
Area Managers report directly to the Operations Director. They will, challenge, motivate, encourage, and provide constructive guidance to Club Managers and the team related to all areas of effective operations.
Area Managers support new clubs in their area and provide support and guidance on initial setup, and then the day to day running.
Area Managers to support Club Managers with apprentices & trainees whilst in setting with professional development. Area Mangers to support Club Managers with Parental questions and queries
Area Managers to support Managers with relationships with School Heads and School staffing teams.