Terms and Conditions
New Forest Child Care CIC, hereinafter referred to as ‘the club’ offers a definite/provisional place to the child referred to overleaf who is to join the club on the following terms. These terms and conditions relate to the contract
between the club and the parent/guardian.
The headings in this Agreement are inserted only for convenience and shall not affect its construction.
1. Administration Fee
An administration fee as is referred to on the enrolment/registration form shall be paid by the parent/guardian to the club on submission of the completed form. This payment is non-refundable.
2. Payment of Club fees
- i) Payment of fees to the club for the child’s’ attendance at the club shall be made by the parent/guardian monthly in advance, invoices will be issued by the 1st of each month and will be payable by the 7th monthly. Daily fees will be charged in all cases, all absences must be paid for in full, unless in exceptional circumstances, such as long-term illness, which will be reviewed on an individual basis.
- ii) If the payment of fees referred to in i) above shall be outstanding for more than 28 days the club may serve seven days’ notice in writing to terminate this contract. Upon termination of this contract the child shall cease forthwith to be admitted to the club and the club’s’ notice to so terminate shall be regarded as a formal demand for all outstanding monies.
- iii) The club reserves the right to increase fees at any time upon giving 28 days written notice of the proposed increase to the parent/guardian. If no representations are received in writing from the parent/guardian to the increased fees, then the parent/guardian will be deemed to have accepted the same and the payment shall be due in accordance with clause i) hereof.
- iv) The club year runs from September 1st to August 31st and closes for one week at Christmas and all Bank holidays.
- v) Fees are payable within 7 days of invoices being issued. Payments not received between 7 and 27 days will be liable to a 10% surcharge, over 28 days a surcharge of 25% will be applicable.
- vi) There is no non-payment of fees owing to the child’s’ absence through illness (see 3.i.) whilst the club is open. The parent/guardian is therefore obliged to make full payment. In the event of payment not being made, the club reserves the right to terminate this agreement in accordance with clause 3.ii).
- vii) The Club shall be entitled to recover from the Parent/Guardian all the costs it incurs in recovering the amount of any outstanding accounts from the Parent/Guardian.
- viii) In the event that NFCC services are cancelled or curtailed due to circumstances beyond our control, unfortunately we are unable to offer a refund for such services.
- i) After acceptance of the offer by the parent/guardian, either party may terminate this agreement by the service of one calendar months’ notice in writing. During this period, the club undertakes to continue to admit the child and the parent/guardian undertakes to pay all fees due. If fees are not paid the child’s’ place shall immediately be withdrawn and the club shall be entitled to serve a formal demand for payment of such monies.
- ii) In the event of the parent/guardian giving notice of withdrawal of the child and immediately withdrawing the said child one calendar month’s fees in lieu of notice will be required. Failure by the parent/guardian to provide one calendar months’ notice or any notice at all shall render the parent/guardian liable to the club for one month’s fees.
- iii) 30 days’ notice is required by all parents/guardians to make any changes to their booked sessions, this should be put in writing to avoid any misunderstandings.
- iv) Notice to terminate sessions must be in writing and posted to the club manager.
- v) Termination of this agreement may also be affected in accordance with clause 3.iii).
- vi) If in the reasonable opinion of the club manager or person of similar standing or authority it is considered that the continued presence of the child referred to herein is detrimental to the health, safety or wellbeing of the child or other children in the club or staff employed then the club may serve notice to the parent/guardian or a request for the child to be immediately removed from the club and the provision of one months’ notice as referred to in sub clause ii) herein before stated shall not apply.
- i) There shall be no variation of this agreement unless it is in writing and made between aduly authorised representative of the club and the parent/guardian.
- ii) It is hereby recognised that New Forest Child Care CIC (hereafter referred to as ‘the company’) is owned by the Directors and the members of staff are employees of the partners.
- iii) The employees at the club are not authorised to bind the company in respect of the following matters:
- a) The variation of any terms in this agreement
- b) Entering into any agreement oral or written with parent/guardian as to payments, fees or arrears.
- c) The acceptance of any offers as to payment other than in accordance with clause 3.
- d) The making of any representations as the rights of the company to take legal or other proceedings.
5. Insurance of Children
- i) No responsibility is accepted for any child who arrives before the club’s official start times or for any money or other articles of value lost on the club premises or elsewhere whilst under the club’s’ control.
- The parent/guardian has read and understands the Terms and Conditions contained herein and undertakes to be bound by the same, and by signing the registration/enrolment form you are thereby agreeing to comply with the terms & conditions of business.
7. Snow/Adverse Weather
New Forest Child Care CIC will endeavour to remain open at all settings where possible during any extreme adverse weather conditions.
However, the opening of the Club will depend on several aspects.
- i) Firstly, it will depend on if the Schools that we are based within are open, and on how many staff are able to travel to work safely. We will not remain open unless satisfactory staff/child ratios can still be maintained. Secondly, is whether the building is at a suitable temperature for the children and lastly if the premises are accessible.
- ii) A decision will be made each day by the Manager as to whether the setting opens. We will need to know from the Schools if they are closing, we will monitor the situation and let parents know as soon as we are informed. We will text or email parents on the day as soon as we know if the Club is open or closed. If you are told that your School is closed, then we will also be closed.
- iii) If the Schools make a decision to close during the School day, then we will not be able to open for after school club. Again, you will be told by your School as a parent, we will then notify you by text or email that the Club will be closing
- iv) No refunds will be offered due to the closure for adverse weather conditions.
We advise parents/carers not to set off for the breakfast club without first confirming that it will be open. Please check our web site for your Clubs telephone number.
Pls note that Head Office is only staffed between 9am and 3pm Monday to Friday, therefore if you need advice outside these hours please contact your Club directly.
We are obviously conscious of the safety of both the children and staff, and everyone’s well-being in extreme weather conditions.